"We always welcome snooker’s professional elite to club players to come and enjoy our facilities, and this no exception!
The world’s leading Pro Am Snooker Championship returns for its Fifth year. We look forward to welcoming domestic players from around the United Kingdom, but equally look forward to welcoming many overseas friends too.
Mark Selby has won his first World Snooker Championship title and becomes only the ninth player to have obtained the 'Triple Crown' of major tournaments after putting in a spirited...
Find out more about the World Ladies Billiards & Snooker Association here.
Players from 13 countries descended on Leeds in a bid to dethrone the Queen of Ladies’ Snooker but left paying homage to the 28-year-old who has reigned for a decade.
Evans, from Dudley, West Midlands, defeated two-time IBSF world champion Ng On Yee (Hong Kong) 6-0 in...
1997 World Champion Ken Doherty hadn't won a match at the Crucible since reaching the quarterfinals in 2006, he more than made up for that poor record today after winning seven frames in a row to beat Stuart...
Ronnie O'Sullivan's quest to win a third successive World Snooker Championship title is well on course after the Rocket wasn't at his best, but still impressed in beating Robin Hull 10-4 on the opening day at...
For the full draw from the Dafabet World Snooker Championship 2014 head to Snooker.org.
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Robin Hull (April 19 10am & 7pm)
Joe Perry v Jamie Burnett (April 20 10am & April 21 10am)
Shaun Murphy v Jamie Cope (April 19 2.30pm & April 20 7pm)
Marco Fu v Martin Gould (April 22 10am & April 23 2.30pm)
Barry Hawkins v Dave...
Ding Junhui suprised many earlier in the season, winning a second ranking title in China (Shanghai Masters) after years of struggling at events in his home nation.
He followed this up straight away...
China's Liang Wenbo burst onto the pro snooker scene midway through the last decade, reaching the World Championship quarter-finals in 2006 and making it to the final of the Shanghai Masters in 2009.
Apart from winning the World Cup in 2011 with compatriot Ding Junhui, the 26-year-old Liang has done little of note, struggling for consistancy, and...
Stephen Lee's final appearance at the Crucible last year.
Stephen Lee was one of the 'golden generation' of snooker players turning professional in the early 1990's that included world champions Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins and Mark Williams, with many commentators saying he had 'the best cue-action' the game had seen.
The 38-year-old won five...
Shanghai Masters runner-up Xiao Guodong and champion Ding Junhui
Since players like Ding Junhui and Liang Wenbo came to the forefront of snooker after Ding's victory in the 2005 China Open 2005, many of them have emerged...
Mark Davis won his first Six-Red World Championship title in Killarney in 2009 which heralded what many believe to be the real start of the 41-year-old's pro snooker career.
Since then the Sussex potter reached three ranking event semi-finals (including last year's UK Championship) and this week in Bangkok he added another impressive victory to his...
Ronnie O'Sullivan claimed a sensational fifth World Snooker Championship title last May and today at the Paul Hunter Classic in Furth, Germany, he got his first trophy of the season, beating Gerard Greene 4-0 in the final. Check out all the results from the event here.
The tournament which was set up in honour of departed young star Paul Hunter,...
WPBSA Chairman Jason Fergson & Bluebell Wood Open champion Ricky Walden
Since winning last year's Wuxi Classic, Ricky Walden has been slowly playing himself back in to form and reached the semi-finals of the World Championship at...
There's a storm coming to India!
After failing to qualify for the Shanghai Masters just a few days earlier, Sean "The Storm" O'Sullivan bounced back straight away, putting in a heroic performance to beat practice partner Martin Gould 4-3 at the Doncaster Dome to qualify for the Indian Open in Dehli, his first ranking event venue.
Mark Williams looks to have finally found some form after close to two years without a professional event victory, beating Mark Selby 4-3 to win the first Rotterdam Open (European Tour Event 2) in the Netherlands.
The two-times World Champion narrowly made it through his semi-final against David Gilbert 4-3 to set up a final...
Today the Billiard and Snooker Federation of India (BSFI) signed a three-year contract to stage the Indian Open ranking event in Dehli on October 14-18th, which will give many fans of the sport in the densely populated country a chance to see snooker's top stars up close.
This will also give great chance for Indian...
Since winning the 2007 Grand Prix, Marco Fu's only ranking title, he has featured in several finals including the 2011 Masters and last season's German Masters, but was unable to find the winning line.
This week at the Australian Goldfields Open in Bendigo he played some of his best snooker in many years, including...
Since winning the 2008 Championship League and reaching the semi-finals of the World Championship in the same year, Joe Perry had not achieved much to write about, struggling for the consistancy of that season.
Neil Robertson has gotten over the disappointment of losing in the first round of the World Championship last April by winning the Wuxi Classic in China.
The China Open champion becomes the first person to win back-to-back ranking events in the country by producing possibly his best snooker in a major final, coming from 5-2...
More Articles ...
- John Higgins wins season opener at the Bulgarian Open
- Wuxi Classic - Legends triumph, Selby Murphy crash out
- Ronnie O'Sullivan rockets to a fifth world snooker crown
- World Snooker Championship Final - Rocket edges ahead of the Hawk
- World Snooker Championship - Hawkins sets up O'Sullivan final
- World Snooker Championship - O'Sullivan storms ahead of Trump
- World Snooker Championship - O'Sullivan wins match, but threatens retirement
- Snooker - Maguire off to perfect start in Essex
- German Masters - Captain Carter downs Fu for the title
- Carter seals German title
- Snooker - Carter roars back to revel in German Masters glory
- Snooker - Fu leads Carter in German Masters final
- German Masters - Fu Carter to contest Berlin final
- Carter to face Fu in Berlin
- Snooker - Fu outlasts Hawkins to set up Carter final
- Snooker - Carter beats sloppy Robertson to reach Berlin final
- Hawkins stuns Selby in Berlin
- Hard Lines for veteran potter
- Hamilton knocks out Trump
- Snooker - Robertson holds off Murphy to reach Berlin semis
- Snooker - Selby ends Ding hopes in Berlin
- German Masters - Nottingham duo shock the seeds
- German Masters results
- Snooker - Hawkins hits back-to-back tons to sink Allen
- Snooker - Trump becomes latest German Masters casualty
- German Masters - Peter draws a line across Higgins
- Hard Lines for Higgins
- Snooker - Trump edges through in Berlin
- Shane is set to snooker Serbia
- Gould takes gold at the Betfair Snooker Shoot Out
- Gould wins 2013 shootout final
- Hawkins and Williams progress
- Snooker - Gould beats Allen in shoot-out final
- Snooker - Maguire ends Hawkins defence at shoot-out
- Bond dumps out world No 1
- Snooker - Bond ousts Selby from shoot-out
- Snooker - Selby spanks Doherty as round one of shoot-out ends
- Champ Hawkins edges through
- Betfair Snooker Shoot Out 2013 - Draw Rules
- Snooker - Hawkins edges out Davis in Shoot-Out first round
- Snooker - Allen wins Championship League group
- Snooker - PTC finals line-up in place
- Snooker - Ding reaches Championship League finale
- Hearn: Rocket return not vital
- Snooker - Sheffield to stage World Championship qualifiers
- Snooker - Masters prize money increased
- Selby claims Masters crown
- Snooker - Robertson backs O'Sullivan for World Championship
- Snooker - Selby repels Robertson to lift third Masters crown
- Robertson faces Selby in final
- Snooker - Dott questions Selby tactics during 'nightmare' semi
- Selby to take on Robertson in the Masters final
- Selby waltzes past Williams
- Dott shocks misfiring Trump
- Snooker - Williams in plea for O'Sullivan return after 'embarrassing' exit
- Snooker - Dott thumps poor Trump in Masters shocker
- Snooker - Watch Robertson's Masters masterstroke
- Murphy rally shocks Higgins
- Allen, Robertson, Murphy Higgins Take To The Baize In Masters Quarter Finals
- Great escape for Robertson
- Snooker - Murphy sees off Higgins to reach semis
- Snooker - Robertson hits three centuries to oust Allen in Masters epic
- Stevens collapse aids Williams
- Snooker - Astonishing Selby comeback stuns Bingham
- Snooker - Williams benefits from Stevens collapse to progress
- Has Selby Conquered Demons?
- Trump Murphy Seeking Their Maiden Masters Crown
- Snooker - Murphy fends off Walden to secure Higgins match
- Snooker - Masterful Trump comeback sees off Hawkins
- Interview with Matthew Stevens Masters 2013
- The 2013 Masters Preview
- Snooker - Dott edges out Maguire at Masters
- Snooker - Stevens desperate to repeat Masters success
- Snooker - Higgins hits back to sink Carter at Masters
- Betfair Masters - Tournament Draw Preview
- Super Selby is the Munich Open Master
- Masters 2013 - Judd Trump named bookies favourite
- Scottish Open - Resurgent Ding takes title in Ravenscraig
- Scottish Open - Legends Davis Doherty progress
- Scottish Open - McGill leads the home charge
- UK Championship - Selby sees off Murphy to win maiden UK title
- UK Championship - Selby to face Murphy in final
- UK Championship - Magical Murphy comeback stuns Carter
- UK Championship - Comeback king Selby beats Robertson
- UK Championship - Davis through despite Higgins maximum
- UK Championship - In-form Bingham dispatches Maguire
- UK Championship - Belgian Bullet Brecel beats Walden
- UK Championship - Early exits for Trump Allen
- UK Championship - Day shocks Ding Selby safely through
- Bingham trumps Judd in Grimsby
- Trump sets up Bingham final
- Davis back in the big time
- Jogia rejects appealing ban
- Robertson back from the brink
- Higgins trumps Judd to capture the Kay Suzanne Trophy
- Money won…
- Hearn backs O'Sullivan break
- Veterans Davis Drago lead the charge to the last 16
- Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy (UKPTC4) - Day One Live
- No sanctions from WPBSA probe