Once we have selected the main shaft of the cue, the hardwood splices are then grafted into the cue in the time old tradition of genuine hand splicing. Ebony or Rosewood is most commonly used for the butt splices, but many different types of exotic woods and coloured veneers are available to be spliced into the butt to give the cue it''s own unique character.
- All jointed cues are supplied with quick release brass joints as standard.
- All cues are available in 1pc 2pc centre joint, and 3/4 jointed variations.
- Also available are 6inch ebony mini butts, as well as combination and telescopic extensions.
- At Assassin Snooker Cues we recognise that each individual has different needs for their cue.
- It is then finished with our own unique oil and waxing system to seal in the natural beauty of the wood
- City: Sydney
- State: NSW
- Postcode: 2001
- Phone: .
- Fax: .